Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Interesting

I hope that maybe posting some of my frustrations on this blog might help. Maybe it might not help us in particular but it might help someone else in the same predicament. I'm just totally jealous right now I have no clue how to deal with it. Especially when you're totally just like backing away once again on this whole marriage thing. First I'm convincing you to marry and then you convince me and now were back to square one.
Your afraid you won't be able to provide but you tend to forget one thing. We have our faith and heavenly father, the holy ghost and family on our side. Will never do without what we NEED. He will provide for us as long as we're doing what were supposed to be doing. Right now we're growing together and yeah there are some growing pains but that's to be expected.
I want to experience life with you, and I know u want the same thing. I don't want to have any regrets and have loved you as much as I do for nothing. There are so many things in my life that have not been so happy. I want to be happy, not just with anyone, but with you.
~Geekheart

No comments: