Monday, July 21, 2008

so loved


wow! just when you think that you love someone as much as you can it changes and you end up loving them even more than you did. We had such a great time doing things together. I am so grateful to have someone in my life that will just go with me. Doesn't matter what it is he is willing to try. He doesn't even see it as a big deal. That to me is something I have never had. I have always had someone who complained about doing things together. Isn't that what a relationship is all about? please correct me if im wrong. Any how....we did a bunch of things that I have always thought about doing and took my geek to the peak of the worlds highest hill ^....and to the drive- in where we fought to stay awake and ate a ton of popcorn. It was all so surreal though. We knew we only had a little time and it always seems to fly by so fast when were together. I don't know how we'll make it through the next 149 days. But im guessing that somehow or another we will because we have eachother and eternity and our geeklets to look forward to.

No comments: