Saturday, October 25, 2008

Life, it is more than we think

It is said that once you find the one that you will know. It will be a thing of surety and you won't have to second guess yourself. I was the type to think the fairytale could be possible, just not for me. I have been proven wrong. For some reason Heavenly Father decided that I deserved this happy ending. Although, I wouldn't really call it an ending it is more of a beginning. Especially after a bunch of wrong turns or decisions I have made in the last 5 years. Or maybe they were good decisions, they led me to you. It sounds so corny but it is so true.
The love that we have has grown over time and we have cultivated it to suit us and to grow and thrive in our little family. We have learned by doing and we have made it our strength. We thrive off of one another and I think that is how it is supposed to be. Kind of like how we rely on Heavenly Father to help us endure. To listen to our fears and our worries and to comfort us in times of need. Heavenly Father knows exactly what he is doing when he influences us to do things. He leads us to the people we need to know and meet. I am so grateful for the many things I have been able to accomplish in this last year. For the growth I have had in the Lord and the gospel and the truth I know because of it.
He has proven his love for us so many times. I don't know how we could ever doubt it. H is there for us and with us every day and every moment. He knows exactly what we need and he gives it to us as long as we have faith and ask for it.
Wayne Joseph Werner, you are my true love. You are my daughters spirit father and we love you so much. I can't wait to know for sure that we are together for eternity. I love you forever and always.~Geekheart

No comments: