Friday, November 7, 2008

Birthday celebration

Ok so maybe I was wrong to have been so pissy about things on my birthday. But I do still think that you should have been the first one to tell me happy birthday. So having said that I was totally blown away tonight. At the whole cheesecake and candles and birthday gifts. I was like thinking the entire time, "this is for me?" but why? And I know the answer is because you love me. I have been apart of your family for awhile but tonight it became even more obvious how much a part of it i really am. Including me in your family tradition made me feel like the most treasured and loved person ever. I will never be able to thank you and all your family enough. I am especially excited about the flute!!!!! I have never yearned for something so bad I dont think except for maybe being married to you lol. So I just wanted to say thankyou my gigageek and I love you!

No comments: