Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So...

Lol looks like im going to keep this blog going by myself :P. So I am here at work with my brain all mushy. Totally spent the entire morning and some of the afternoon working on this Quickbooks thing. I am about to go crazy with it. I don't know how accountants do it. I almost can't understand maybe because we go so fast but I don't know.
So like with the husband is good. We had I think one of our first official "discussions" lol. I think we did really well exspressing how we felt and what we needed to be able to get things done. We are both learning and growing and I am really proud of the both of us. We have come a long way from a month ago. It is hard to believe that we have been married that long already. Time goes by fast when your actually living life instead of letting it pass you by. So anyways thats my blurb for now

1 comment:

the mama said...

I'm glad to hear things are going well for you guys! Life can get really crazy if you let it, but it's always good to have a positive outlook on it, and be patient. Things always work out, even if there's a little bit of hard stuff before you get to the "working it out" part. And marriage is great - even the hard parts. Check out this post - it's something I think is true about marriage :)