Sunday, January 18, 2009

tired

So life has kept trudging on. Work has certainly kept me busy. When I am not working I am taking care of the girls or the house. In between there I sleep but not the way I need to. Seems that everything is just passing by so quickly. The girls are growing up so fast and far away from me. At the same time our family seems to be doing great. I am so thankful to Heavenly Father for the blessings he has brought into my life due to my obedience.
Today I was able to play another musical number in church. Mom accompanied me on the piano. It was a simple song out of the children's songbook. "When Jesus was Baptized". I had never heard the song before having not grown up in the church. The moment I read the words I didn't need to even hear the song. I KNEW that was the song I was supposed to play. I feel so special to be able to aware of those times when the Holy Spirit guides me. Mom and I embellished the song a bit to make it interesting and to show off my skill. Everyone loved it of course. Some of them even said I needed to play every Sunday LOL.
So life has been a little complicated at times. I feel myself being a little too growly at times with the Husband even when it's not him I am upset with. He is so good to me and patient. I can't even be patient with me. I almost can't handle how loving and caring he is to me. It doesn't matter what the situation is he always wants to find a way to make it work. He loves me no matter what and he proves it everyday. I almost have this thought in the back of my mind that before too long he will realize that he can't deal with me and the girls and just leave. But then he looks at me with his loving eyes and I know that we are meant to be together for Eternity. That we are now and forever bound together as husband and wife. I know that he loves me with his entire being and that he would never do anything to hurt me.
I am so thankful. I love you my Darling

No comments: