Thursday, June 18, 2009

Arduino Experimentation Kit

Arduino Experimentation Kit - ARDX [v1.0] - $80.00

This is pretty cool. I wish they had an option sans the Arduino and breadboard, because it's just the sort of kit I would love to have. However, it does have the guide and what-not available, so I'd just have to source my own parts, which isn't a huge deal, but I wouldn't mind paying a little or not just to have the convenience of all the parts in one place.

Stil, at $80 that's quite reasonable as the arduino is $30 already. Interestingly enough it seems that the Arduino is getting cheaper and cheaper. I personally recommend everyone get one :D

But maybe that's just me :P

1 comment:

the rowley mama said...

Oh, this reminds me - do you want my Electronics Lab kit? It's just a breadboard with misc. resistors, capacitors, lightbulbs, LEDs, diodes, transistors, etc etc.
I also have my old lab book that we used - you might enjoy that.
Of course, for a some of the things you need a +/- 15V and some other wacko stuff. And a frequency generator, etc. But it's a good start.
Let me know if you want it. Maybe I'll send the stuff to you.