Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Feeling Bleh

So, this week has been kinda blah. So was last week too. I exercised a little bit last week. I haven't done anything this week, I just haven't had any energy. I have been so aggravated with life lately. First it was taking forever to get the sellers on our soon to be house to agree on things that needed to be fixed. Then last night our realtor calls and the sellers have agreed to do all that we asked pretty much so now it's time for an appraisal ( more money out the pocket) and then I don't know what. Then my car crapped out and luckily the guy that sol it to us is willing to work with us. So for now we have this 92 Buick regal custom that is so Awful! I am not even kidding. Mark ( the car guy) knew I didn't like it so he is continuing in his search to find something better. AND.....Julia wants a baby. Yes! Thats right! I want a baby. I have the "Baby fever" So bad! I have never been this way before. Last night I went into WalMArt and there was this baby crying. Probably newborn from the way the cry sounded but my instincts kicked me in the gut or something I don't know what happened but I was darn near to tears listening to that baby cry. I was thinking I needed to go find this baby and calm it down. HELLO! Reality came slamming back into me though and I realised that probably wouldn't be the thing to do. SO anyways. Here I am, going through trials, missing my girls, not making enough money( probably never will), not getting enough sleep, not reading the scriptures the way I should, and not praying. I am SO ready for this coming reunion. I need to recharge!

No comments: