Monday, February 15, 2010

idiot driver

Ugh!
Today I had the most amazingly awful morning! first of all this child I am carrying thinks it's ok to wake mom up at 2:30 in the morning and play and not let me go back to sleep. I was up until 4 and when the alarm went off at 6:30 this morning I was so not ready to get up. Then I am off and go to walmart to pick up a gift card for one of our scholarship recipients. It takes them 15 minutes to verify whether I am able to authorize the use of the check. I told them it wasn't the first time and it wouldn't be the last. I am spending money in their store you would think they would just take it.
After leaving walmart I realized I had left my phone at home. So I go home and get it, only to find that KayLynn dropped her baggie with her valentines cards in them. I knew she would be upset so I drove to her school to give them to her. That indeed was a proud mommy moment. She was so happy to see that I had found her cards. She had worked so hard on them yesterday.
So, then traffic is great I am heading up the hill to work and an idiot driver swerves into my lane! No signal no nothing! in order not to hit her I brake a little swerve and honk and I end up getting smacked by a branch. Which by the way scared the pee out of me. So this dumb driver continues to stay in front of me acting like nothing happened. So while I am burning holes into the back of her head I realise that my mirror is gone! Holy cow! are you kidding me! and there is nothing I can do about it! by this time I am seething mad that this woman is still in front of me and has the audacity to look in her mirror straight at me and smile like nothing is wrong.
If I wasn't pregnant I would have let her hit me! I would have kept on the gas and made sure she got me a new car. I need a new one anyways. But I am carrying my little geek and I want nothing to happen. So, I end up with a passenger side casing with no mirror and a license plate number make and model of a car and a sweet little smile to make my day..... :|

2 comments:

Heather O. said...

Did it really scare the pee out of you? I mean, you are preggers and all. It's been known to happen. ;)

Geekheart said...

rofl, just stark raving mad! rofl