Tuesday, February 23, 2010

pregnancy

So, I have so much to do and should be doing right now here at work. But I don't want to so I figure I will post for those of you who do read this.
So I am officially 28 weeks, feeling huge and very ready for this baby to be here. At this point I have two callings in church, nursery leader and I am on the relief society enrichment committee. On top of this I am working full time, taking care of the girls, and going crazy. There is not enough time in the day. I am tired by 2 in the afternoon and never willing to wake up in the morning.
We finally were able to take this past weekend and drive to Oklahoma to visit my family. I was very grateful to Wayne he drove the entire time. I would have fallen asleep at the wheel probably. Anywhoo, I had lots of fun visiting with my Aunt and just getting to be around her. She is like my mommy so I have to get my fix every once in awhile. We also took the girls to see my ex's mom and dad. They got to get their Christmas presents finally and they played around with the Papa. I am so very glad that I can have an awesome relationship with them even after everything with their son.
We also visited my friend April and I was able to take her some baby girl clothes I had been hanging onto for her. We dressed Alexis up in the green lacy dress I had found and she was so stinking adorable. We had a little photo shoot since Aprils camera was stolen. But the biggest thing was watching Wayne interact with the baby. Alexis is a little over a month old now and still tiny and he held her while she was sleeping (Uber cute!)and then he fed her! I almost cried watching them together. Just a little glimpse into what our lives will be like in 10 weeks. It's so amazing to think about.
KayLynn and Karyn are doing great. They are honery as ever and think they are grown ups.I pulled out some workbooks from Sing, Read and Write system that mom and dad got for the girls and I was helping KayLynn and asked her to tell me what certain letters were and all of a sudden I realized....SHE IS READING HER LETTERS! They weren't in alphabetical order, we were in the AEIOU part of the book and I was just amazed at how smart my little girl was. Of course I then tried to work with Karyn and she was more interested in scribbling and laughing at me trying to help her. So I figure she knows, she just doesn't care to brag about it which is just fine with me.
So thats about it for now. I better get to work. I have wasted enough time for now.

No comments: