so life has been kind of crazy lately. Ok! Really crazy. I just want to stop this merry go round and get off. The last 4 months have gone by like they never even happened.
1. Had to take over a fundraising campaign that an ex-co-worker didn't complete right before i was leaving for maternity leave
2. Had my sweet little Rosalyn Adelene Isabel Werner on may 7th
3. Had my bestfriend and mom out to help after the birth
4. Had problems nursing and found out rosalyn was tongue tied
5. Flew to utah with 5 children under the age of 5 for my SIL wedding
6. Went back to work (so not fun)
7. My dear BIL passed away after a long battle with cancer (i will miss him)
8. Started taking medicine for postpartum depression
so much has happened , and that list is only a couple of things. I am so glad my geek is coming home tonight . I will feel whole again. :)
Monday, August 16, 2010
So , my BIL passed away on saturday night...we were expecting it but not so quickly. I had to send my geek off to be with his family without me because I couldn't go because of our financial situation. Also, since starting work I have sunk into a deep depression, or postpartum. I don't even want to try anymore. So many things all at once. Makes things not worth it. If it weren't for having to take care of my babies I would probably run away.
Nothing is making me feel better. Not having my geek hurts so much and then it hurts even worse feeling like im not even apart of the family. I hate being a single mom. This just brings up all my issues.I hate this...
Posted by Geekheart at 8:39 PM