Wednesday, August 18, 2010

a new day

so life has been kind of crazy lately. Ok! Really crazy. I just want to stop this merry go round and get off. The last 4 months have gone by like they never even happened.

1. Had to take over a fundraising campaign that an ex-co-worker didn't complete right before i was leaving for maternity leave

2. Had my sweet little Rosalyn Adelene Isabel Werner on may 7th

3. Had my bestfriend and mom out to help after the birth

4. Had problems nursing and found out rosalyn was tongue tied

5. Flew to utah with 5 children under the age of 5 for my SIL wedding

6. Went back to work (so not fun)

7. My dear BIL passed away after a long battle with cancer (i will miss him)

8. Started taking medicine for postpartum depression

so much has happened , and that list is only a couple of things. I am so glad my geek is coming home tonight . I will feel whole again. :)

1 comment:

Christy said...

I wish we were closer so we could help relieve some of your stress! We will have to come visit as soon as we can afford it. Love you!